Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reezy DuZ IT (Interview with TEE REEZY)




Whatup Tee Reezy?

Whats good...

You’ve been putting it down for awhile now. How did you get started in the music business?

I started goin to the studio @ my cousin Tim's.(Producer Tim Hill) Tim started liking my music & he introduced me to Hillside Clique. I then released Lincolns and Lacs as a single. I gained a great street buzz and hit em with my debut "Fast Life" on IN DA TRUNK RECORDS.

Who have been some of your musical influences?

Some of my earliest influences were Too $hort, 2PAC, 8ball & MJG, UGK, Hot Boys

How would you describe your sound?

I guess as Pimp C would say "Country Rap Tunes".

How many releases have you had? What were their names?

Let's see: FAST LIFE, 615 VILLIANZ, SLOW GRIND, ITS DAT HARD & a few unreleased mixtapes

What’s going on currently with the 615 Villainz and the Tennessee Bad Boys? Who were the members?

The 615 Villianz consisted of myself, Celle, Clusta, Ric Dawg, and K-Fletch... TN Bad Boys was myself, Black Folk Inc. of Chatt., Crysis the Rhyme Don, and Q ball of East TN. We still communicate, but everyone is working on their own thing. As far as the 615 Villianz we all basically grew up together. A new Villianz project isn't out of the question.

What other artists have you collaborated with?

Quanie Cash, Skinny Pimp, Roam Bad Daddy, $n@ke, Lady Dolla, Nina Ross, Mr. Mack, Kool Daddy Fresh, Livin Legend, T Menace, Roach Killa, Slim, Dirty Tony, DonnieCross Axtion & Slug Veezy and more.

Were you signed with Pure Pain (home of Camouflage & Roam) at one time?

Technically, I was never signed to Pure Pain. They just showed love and showed interest in me. I still have alot of respect for them & what they were doing. I was always going back and forth to Savannah, GA to record for some of their releases and even my own. I basically represented the PURE PAIN MOVEMENT.

Now you have also done some acting correct? Can you tell us more about that?

Yea. I had a role in Quanie Cash' movie "Loyalty & Respect". It was a great experience for me and I plan on doing more acting in the future.

You’re known all over the south, what cities have shown you the most love?

Of course Nashville & Moneyboro. (Jackson, TN), Knoxville, Northern Miss., (Jackson, MS), Chattanooga, (Savannah, GA), & Alabama

What projects are you currently working on?

I'm currently working on a project titled "REEZY DUZ IT". Stay tuned for that release on IN DA TRUNK/MONEY BOI MUZIC.

Do you have any dream collaborations?

Probably Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane, Keisha Cole, & Pharell to name a few.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

With the way the music industry has been going, good question. Truthfully, I would love to be doing more acting. But new opportunities present themselves everyday. We'll see...

How can people get more information on you?

(Go to reverbnation.com/teereezy), (twitter.com/darealteereezy), (facebook @ Moneyboi Muzic), & (myspace.com/teereezy).

Any shoutouts you want to give?

Shot out to the MBT Movement. To everybody doin they thang with this muzic sh!t. And to anyone who has ever supported me, I truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment